To empower the disabled through practical teachings.
To enhance the disabled for a better employment opportunity.
To integrate the disabled into society.
...with adequate support and awareness our disabled friends can be :
- Contributors to the Socie
Basic Living Skills
- To encourage Independent Living
- To develop fellowship through activities
Job Skills Development
- To empower the disabled through practical teachings
- To enhance the disabled for a better employment opportunity
- To integrate the disabled into society
- Home Visit & Support
- Handivan Transportation Services
- Wheelchair Donation
SIMA's Community Services
- Recycling Campaign
- Awareness Events
SIMA's Handicapped independent enterprise
- SIMA Cafe
- SIMA Bakery
- SIMA Recycling
- SIMA Charity Sales
- SIMA Wheelchair Services
- SIMA Electrical Services
- SIMA Thrift Shop
Care for the Environment
Love the Unfortunate
We are disabled from SIMA Handicapped Centre who are trying our best to be independent.
We accept recyclable items such as your old newspaper, cartons, tin cans, plastic bottles, old electrical items and even furniture. Please call us for arrangement and we will come to collect them on weekly basis.
We also provide transportation services for bulk collection purposes.
We sincerely thank you for your great support.